-
September 14th, 2004, 01:13 AM
#1
chrstnwmn7
Guest
I was wondering if any of you knew if the Bitty Baby holiday outfits might fit the American Girl dolls??? If so...I like the blue Bitty Baby outfit better than the blue sparkle one at AGP Chicago. Thanks for any replies!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2004, 01:40 AM
#2
Inactive Member
The outfits for Bitty will probably just run shorter on the AGOT or historicals (18" dolls).
Someone else, I forget who?(?) posted pics of the new twins' outfits on two of their 18" dolls, so we gave it a try too. The pants fit more like capris, and I think the twin sister outfit actually fits our Josefina better than twin sister. The skirt fits better and the sweater fits exactly. On the Bitty twin the skirt almost falls off of her. Only the tights were a little short in the crotch.
It's hard to get the BB or BT shoes on the 18" dolls though.
Laurie
-
September 14th, 2004, 01:51 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
September 14th, 2004, 12:55 PM
#4
Inactive Member
The sales person in Bitty's nursery at agp nyc said they fit and they do- they are shorter though and I think more age appropriate for the bigger girls. we used the retired garden fairy outfit on Molly and elisabeth wore the matching dress to agp ny when we went. .
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks